Hello friends, today we are going to write about How to push Samsung push out of your phone. We all know Samsung smartphones ships with preloaded bloatware which users don’t need anyway. One of such bloatware is known as Samsung push. In this article today, we will help you remove this bloatware app from your device. With these methods, you can also remove other bloatware apps too.
How to push Samsung push out of your phone
What is Samsung push service
It provides useful notification which assists you in all aspects of a consumer’s life. However, Samsung users hate it because it continually asks to update it over and over. With these bugging notifications from a bloatware app, frustrated users are looking for Samsung push service disable button, but unfortunately, there isn’t any disable button, to begin with. However, there are multiple methods to disable Samsung push services or completely uninstall them for good.
Also Read: How to Clear Cache on galaxy S5
Samsung push service disable guide
This method is one of the most accessible ways to get rid of all those bugging updates or pop up notifications. here’s how it works
- Go to device settings.
- Select Applications or App manager (under system manager).
- Select Samsung push service.
- Go to notifications.
- Turn on the Block all toggle button.
This method will put this bloatware to deep sleep. This means it won’t bug for updates nor will show any pop-up message. It will simply sleep until you wake it up by opening the app again.
Disable Samsung Push with ROM Toolbox
In this method, we will use ROM toolbox lite. However this method requires root privileges, so make sure your phone is rooted.
- Download ROM toolbox lite from here Download ROM Toolbox
- launch ROM toolbox app and give root permission.
- Now Select App Manager.
- Scroll down to see your system apps and choose Samsung push services app. Note: you can also select other bloatware apps which you don’t use. This will help us save memory and prevents slowing down of your smartphone.
- Click on the trash icon.
- A popup message will appear, click yes
- With this, you are all done.
Disable Samsung Push with Package Disabler Pro
If you don’t have root, then this method will work well for you. Package disabler pro is an application which will help you to remove system apps without root. Follow this guide below to use it.
- Download Package Disabler Pro from here Download Package Disable Pro
- Open the app.
- Find Samsung push service and select it. Note: you can also choose other bloatware apps which you don’t use. This will help us save memory and prevents slowing down of your smartphone.
- Press the disable button.
- the app will be uninstalled in a few seconds.
Also Read: How to Clear Cache on galaxy S5 in few steps
These were the three best methods for disabling Samsung push service. This service isn’t much help of the average consumer. We are still not aware that why Samsung loads up such unnecessary bloatware apps on their phone. whatever the reason might be, you can remove those apps with the above methods.
With this, we came to the end of the article. Thank you for visiting here.